Tuesday, April 28, 2009

 

Again Sweden, Karlskrona

One of the places I like the most in any country is the Airport. You see different types of people all very busy and looking forward to their journey. Travelers are interesting to observe. Happened to visit Sweden again for official work and this time I felt really bored with the long Chennai -> Frankfurt, Germany -> Copenhagen, Denmark - Sweden,Karlskrona journey. Anywaz I am here finally and enjoying the temporary cold weather when compared to the Hot Chennai. I remember somebody once said that the weather is only in your mind and not outside. Very true to think while I was in School/College never bothered about on raining/shining or cold, however it matters a lot when you are grown up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?