Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

SPAM + BLOG = SPLOG

Last week I got a weird comment to my blog posting, from joegonzo68327845

"I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here. I know that you will find this Website Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer"

It took time for me to realise its actually no real comment but SPLOG. As the Title indicates a spam in the blogosphere is called splog.

The www.splogreporter.com describes splog as

"Splog is a terrorist to our blogosphere and needs to be stopped. This site was created for "good willed" bloggers to report splog in an effort to help to clean up the blogosphere of splog"

The more the internet widens with new services, new ways of spams gets reported and securing the computer or www becomes a challenge with each step forward.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?