Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Google Video – Work around

When Google Video was launched I was kind of excited as I could see/download all the funny commercials and SNL stand-ups directly, anyways I was doing it before aswell (mostly from Office and very little from Home) through different sites and download software’s, but I knew Google Vide could be “one source” for all videos.

Unfortunately, what I got was this

“Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience. “

Then I hit upon this site , this is a very cool site about Google videos and latest updates, I found a workaround for the above problem, and it was just to add the http://translate.google.com/translate?u=

And guess what, it really works, I could now see the videos without any issues at all, though it gets translated I don’t have any issues with that as I dont see much of a difference with the actual page and the translated page except for a small top frame which has some info like "This page has been automatically translated blah blah blah"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?