Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Video search – www.truveo.com

When I thought that all had been done in the search business by Google and no one would ever do better search than them and nothing more to be done in search, I was totally wrong. Check www.truveo.com, the ultimate video search engine. It is really good and can even play the results found.

This is very good and bad at the same time. Very good as the site really works throwing very fine results. Why bad ?? If you really don’t see any bad in this, I don’t want to get into more details on how this can be bad, but for the curious mind, let me say this would add more work to your “netnanny”.

I think down the line this search company is definitely going to be acquired by some big players like Yahoo, Google or MSN. Currently this is under beta.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?